Getting a Cash Offer for Your Georgia Home is Easier Than You Think!
We buy houses with NO Agents, NO Repairs, NO CLOSING COSTS
- Tell us about your property – It’s Quick, Easy & Free!
- We’ll complete a quick property evaluation and contact you directly to structure the best deal possible
- We’ll present you w/ a fair written, no-obligation cash offer for your Georgia home or property.
We close at a local reputable attorney’s office, cash in your hands in as little as 14 days.
Turnkey Dreams Timeframe: Once you’ve submitted your information, we’ll get started evaluating your property. Our goal is to make you a no-obligation all-cash offer for your Atlanta home or property within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 14 days… or on your schedule.
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
We buy houses for cash in and around Atlanta (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones who are buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly with a cash offer… and on your schedule. When you work with us there are NO FEES, NO COMMISSIONS, and NO REPAIRS that you are required to make like there are when you list your house with a Georgia realtor.
This means that you actually SAVE MONEY by not having to come out of pocket when you are looking to sell your Georgia house fast. You also do not have to worry about getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your Georgia house or property in as-is condition). This is why many sellers are opting to sell to a professional home buyer vs. list with a realtor.
Homeowners that sell not only save money but also get to save time. TIME IS MONEY.
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your house. We buy houses in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty the home is and no matter the location of your Georgia house or property.
See what we can offer you for your house…
Get Ready for Our Call – We’ll Call Within 24 Hours to Discuss Your Cash Offer
Our goal is to give you the strongest offer possible. To do that we’ll need to know the following:
- How quickly do you want to sell your Georgia home?
- Why are you selling?
- What’s the condition of your home?
- How much are you looking to sell your home for?
- What’s important to you during the sales process?
What happens after you agree to sell to Turnkey Dreams?
Step 1: Review and Sign Contract
Once there is a mutual agreement to sell and buy your house, we send you a purchase agreement to sign and all other necessary paperwork to our local attorney company and deposit earnest money. One of our closing specialists will then reach out to guide you through our closing process and let you know if anything else is needed.
Step 2: Title Search
The attorney’s office will order a title and lien search. We will then schedule an inspection date with you. We understand that COVID-19 has impacted the way we do business and interact, and because of that, we do practice social distancing and mask-wearing. If you have any special COVID-19 requests, let us know and we can accommodate them. If there are any title or lien concerns, our title company will reach out and request additional information to fix any title issues that may arise. This is to ensure that title is clear and the property is legally allowed to be sold.
Step 3: It’s Pay Day! Schedule the Closing
Once the above items are complete, now the fun begins! You can either close at the attorney’s office or complete the closing virtually. Once all documents are signed, your money is either wired to your bank account or a check is sent to you from the attorney’s office. You choose the way you’d like to receive your cash. This usually happens the same day you sign documents, but it can take up to 1 business day in rare cases.
How Can Turnkey Dreams Close Faster Than a Realtor?
There’s more to the home selling process than just listing your home, waiting for the perfect offer to come in, and closing the deal. After you’ve completed the necessary repairs and staged your home to list it in Atlanta, there are 5 key milestones that can take months to complete:
- List and show (and wait for offers): The average length of time an American house sits on the market is 25 days but there can be a lot of waiting after you get an offer
- Accept an offer: Receive an offer and respond within 48 hours. Most offers have an expiration date.
- Home inspection: The buyer typically has between 5 and 10 days after offer acceptance to complete their home inspection.
- Counteroffer after home inspection: Based on the home inspection, buyers often present an adjusted offer or request repairs to be completed.
- Closing: The average time to close on a house is 30-45 days from the date of mutual acceptance to the day you hand over the keys to the new owner.
If you’re looking to speed up your closing, there are two good options. Sell to an all-cash buyer who can close more quickly, or simply sell to Turnkey Dreams. Turnkey Dreams may will your house for cash without the need for a traditional listing. Turnkey Dreams streamlines the home buying process and allows you the freedom to sell and close on the date that’s most convenient for you. A few ways to speed up your closing are:
- Have your real-estate agent prioritize an early close.
- Select an all-cash offer if available to limit possible financing slowdowns.
- Sell through Turnkey Dreams and skip the home listing process altogether.